306 Main Avenue
Brookings, SD 57006
Phone: 1-605 692-2431
Toll Free: 1-877-204-4736
Business hours: 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 pm CST Monday – Friday
When ordering we prefer it to be faxed or emailed. All
orders must include purchase order number or credit card number and
expiration date to be processed. If you have any questions or would
like information on quantity discounts please contact us at the number
Engraved products must have the following information when ordering:
- Product Number(s).
- For all orders which require typesetting or engraving, please email
or fax your order. If a proof is needed you must request it at the
time of your order or one will not be supplied. This step in the procedure
is critical to producing your order correctly and on time.
- Shipping and billing information (no P.O. Boxes please).
- Date products are needed.
- Name, telephone number and address of person placing the order.
- For trophies or plaques, indicate the figurine desired.
- Any artwork desired on award, must be supplied to us in camera-ready artwork or vector line art. (no fades, blends, percentages or halftones) We also have stock images for engraving if a proper format can't be determined. Improper electronic formats, laser prints, faxes or copies are not line art or camera-ready, and will require art charges of $37.50 per hour with a half-hour minimum to ready the artwork for production.(We reserve the right to determine if it is considered a camera-ready or vector line art) The type of file required for the method of production will vary from order to order. For maximum results, contact us for more information.
How to supply your artwork:
- Please email all artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference your account in the subject box.
- Artwork will be accepted in the following formats.
- Corel Draw 11 (or lower)
- Adobe Illustrator (CS or lower)
- Adobe Photoshop (CS or lower)
- Please provide a hard copy of the art (preferably camera-ready) and
a layout detailing PMS#s and typefaces.
- Any specifications not met may require art clean up or rework charge
(we will call to inform you of any rework charges before doing so) and
could delay production.
- Sublimation Available. Please contact us for more details!
Copyright and Trademarks
Copy and trademarks represented on this website are for purposes of
demonstrating product only and do not constitute endorsement or advertisement
of any company or other organization.
By submitting artwork, designs, or other copyrighted or trademarked
material concepts for reproduction in any form, you are representing
that the concept provided is either your original concept or that you
have permission from the original creator to reproduce it and that it
is free from potential copyright, patent, or trademark claims. By submitting
a concept you are agreeing to indemnify Brookings Engraving from any
and all such claims that may arise from such reproduction.
Orders cancelled during production will be charged for the work completed
at the time of cancellation.
To check the status of an order, call us at 605 692-2431 or 877-204-4736.
Brookings Engraving has a voice mail system for your convenience. If you
find the number busy please leave a detailed message including your phone
number and any specific information desired. We will call you back as
soon as possible. Or you can certainly email us at email@example.com.
On any shipping order there is a $25.00 per location minimum order requirement.
A $2.50 handling charge will apply to any order under $25.00. This minimum
does not include shipping costs.
All products sold by Brookings Engraving are guaranteed to be of good
quality materials and workmanship. If our quality inspectors overlooked
a factory defect, write or call us within ten days after delivery and
we will issue a Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) number for return.
All shortages in shipment must be reported within 10 days of delievery
to receive credit replacement.
A Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) number must be issued for all returns.
Merchandise without a RGA will not be accepted. Custom orders may not
be returned unless a factory defect exists.
Standard Orders: Standard website items will require a 2-4 week delivery.
Rush Orders: Rush orders which require shipping or pick up in less
than three working days will be assessed an additional charge. We will
notify you of these charges upon receipt of order.
Custom Products: Depending on type of product ordered, lead time
may be extended. We will notify you of approximate ship date upon receipt
All orders must be either prepaid cash, check, money order or credit card.
If you would like to set up an account with us please contact us at 605
Method of Payment
Purchase Order: If you are not prepaying by check or
charging your order on Visa, Mastercard or Discover, and have an account
set up with us you must submit a valid purchase order number from your
school or organization. Please place customer account number on all correspondence.
Credit Card: To place an order using a credit card we
require the type of card, card number, name as it appears on the card,
expiration date and phone number. Please place customer account number
on all correspondence.
Check: Make payable to Brookings Engraving and be sure
to include shipping and handling (South Dakota, add applicable state sales
tax.) If tax exempt we require a faxed copy of your tax exempt form. Please
place customer account number on all correspondence.
Money Order: Make payable to Brookings Engraving. Please
place customer account number on all correspondence.
Ground: This is the normal method of shipment unless
otherwise specified. (Please give street address for delivery not P.O.
2nd Day Service: This method assures the merchandise
to be delivered by the close of business on the 2nd day (Mon-Fri) to most
destinations in the continental U.S. Additional shipping costs apply.
Next Day Delivery: This method assures the merchandise
to be delivered the next day after shipment to most destinations in the
continental U.S. Additional shipping costs apply.